How reasonable – and how fast – do you want to know everything about NordVPN? containing any VPN provider, as well as the latest news from the service? Okay, you’ve come to the right place, because this article contains a more frequently asked FAQ with a roundup of news related to the full service of NordVPN’s full-service test that addresses generally raised questions about this VPN.
In this review, we will discuss every important thing about this. So, be ready to know the NordVPN: The Best VPN For Privacy & Security review 2020.
What is NordVPN?
A virtual private network service provider is NordVPN. It has mobile apps for Android and iOS and desktop apps for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Including these, it also has an app for Android TV. Manual setup is accessible for NAS devices, wireless routers, and other platforms.
With NordVPN, you can secure all your internet data behind the fences of the following period of encryption. You can cover your web traffic with an extra layer of protection and change your IP twice. And may launch Cybersec to avert annoying ads, botnet controls, and malware-hosting websites.
How many servers does NordVPN have?
Almost 5,421 servers in 81 locations in 59 countries the NordVPN network has.
How many devices can people use with NordVPN?
NordVPN supports up to six simultaneous connections, which means you can use up to six devices. And that’s enough to use all your devices at once.
Why is NordVPN the best?
Nord VPN has many excellent and reliable features, which makes it the best of all, VPNs. So now we know why it is the best, so some parts are discussed below.
- Military-grade encryption
- Dual VPN
- Hide IP address
- No log policy
- Bitcoin payments
- Automatic kill switch
- DNS leak security
- VPN over onion
- Content access
- P2P sharing
- High-speed VPN
NordVPN exists above all these features. Besides this, it has an incredible speed. According to our tests, its overall global average rate was 91 Mbps. Although VPN can reduce internet speeds by half or more, the critical point here is that we have never seen a NordVPN go below 85 Mbps. The average speed loss is 53%.
NordVPN is on the list of the best 2020 mobile VPNs for many reasons, including the reigning champion in the bang-for-buck ratio. No wonder NordVPN has more than 59,000 ratings in the App Store for a score of 4.6 out of 5 and 132,871 reviews for 4.4 out of 5 in the Google Play Store.
That’s why we can undoubtedly say it is the best app.
The security system of NordVPN
The headquarters of NordVPN is in Panama, which is mainly deemed a privacy-friendly region due to its lack of surveillance-sharing agreement with other areas.
Its encryption is definitive AES-256-CBC, and it supports Perfect Forward Secrecy, which implies it often changes encryption keys to avert protection compromises. NordVPN uses OpenVPN protocol, one of the most protected protocols free, and IPSEC / IKEV2, which is restricted reliable but still relatively fast. Don’t leak any IP address, DNS, or other probable user-identifying data.
Our organization provides a useful kill switch feature, which staves off-network data leaks outside of secure VPN caverns in the exhibition of a VPN connection failure. Those different from the software should note their separate customizable kill switch that lets you choose which apps to stop in a VPN drop-out. Save in mind that any applications that are not on the list will still send information over the Internet and may accordingly become liable for privacy.
The cost of NordVPN
NordVPN provides 24/7 customer service support via live chat with an email option. It also has a well-built backing category on its website, which has an attested library of FAQs and tutorials.
It does not impose any data caps and allows endless server torrenting and switching. People have no problem utilizing it to access Netflix. Different from some competitors, you can run only six devices at a time with a single subscription.
As the world of VPNs moves forward at a rapid pace, people would love to see NordVPN’s steep discounts applied later for all of its deals to report the overall purchase price better. It will be even more severe criticism if NordVPN is not already a long-standing industry leader in history. It is undoubtedly a critique that can be applied to almost all VPN providers. As it stands, its best deal is through its two-year contract at $ 3.71 a month, with a 68% discount, billed once every two years for $89. NordVPN guarantees 30 days money back. Besides this, it has two plans. For the 1-year and 1-month plan, both costs are $4.92 and $11.95 per month.
Although NordVPN no longer accepts PayPal payments, you can pay by credit card or cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin, Alipay, WeChat Payments, iTunes, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, and UnionPay.
How to download and install NordVPN on windows?
Below is a step-by-step guide to download and install it.
- Go to the Nordvpn website: Open the web browser of your choice, navigate to the NordVPN website, and click the VPN application link in the middle of the top of the page.
- Then download the app: Click the download button at the top of the page to download NordVPN’s Windows application.
- Open the installation file: Once you have finished downloading the NordVPN setup file (NordVPNSetup.exe), go to the download file on your Windows PC and double click on the executable to begin the installation process. Once you have finished downloading the NordVPN setup file (NordVPNSetup.exe), go to the download file on your Windows PC and double click on the executable to begin the installation process.
- Install the app: A prompt from Windows will seem on your web inquiring if you prefer NordVPN to create modifications to your computer but click Yes to start the installation. Select where you want to install the app on your device and then have the opportunity to build a shortcut for NordVPN on your desktop or in your Start menu. When the installation is complete, NordVPN will start.
- Then log in to your account: To open NordVPN’s Windows application first, the application must be logged into your account. Please type your email and password and click Sign In to start using each of his posts.
- Attach to a server: Immediately that NordVPN is running and up on your computer, you need to grab a server to attach to it. You can rapidly relate the connection at the bottom of the app, If you’re in a rush, and NordVPN will automatically connect you to a server. But if you wish to click to a specific country, you need to choose one by scrolling down the section to the left of the app. Alternatively, you can also discover the region you like to connect to on the map in the middle of the app and click the blue pin to secure.
Now you are connected, and you can safely continue your online activities with NordVPN.
|Easy to use and modern world map look|
Very large server selection
Complete transparency and high data protection
Outstanding surfing speed
Effortless Netflix streaming
Many additional features
|Only really cheap after a long contract period|
No free version
Limited to six devices